Tuesday, June 26, 2012

We have a crawler!

It has been rediculously long since I posted last... I had a crummy laptop but got a fabulous new one thanks to my hubby.  Happy Mother's day/birthday to me!!  So now there is nothing stopping me....except laziness of course.


Bugs just started crawling yesterday!  He has been doing the "crawling stance" for a while now just rocking back and forth.  Yesterday he was like ok mom I get it now!  The fun begins...  The Hubby and I will be crawling around tonight finding what needs to be moved!  Those little boogers can get into everything!  Side not: Isn't it hilarious what kids like to play with?  Right now Bugs is playing with two bills that came in the mail...don't worry...they have already been paid via online banking.  He is having a ball.  Yesterday a shoe box cover gave him more excitement than Christmas morning.  Not that he has experienced all that fun yet.  Anyway, I remember when I was little my father bought a new grill.  The box it came in was the best thing in the world!  My sister and I cut out a door and windows and spent a day interior decorating with markers that smelled like fruit no doubt.  Makes me laugh....you spend money on all kinds of toys but its the free stuff they like best.  I guess the good old saying is true...The best things in life are free! :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment