We then went to Benson's Park to test her out! It is so super light and pushes with ease! I really love it. I'm such a geek though because I like things like the cup holders..hey we're creeping into summer time here people..I have to know where my iced coffee is going to go! I could really go for an iced coffee right about now...anyway Bugs just went to the doctors because I thought he might have an allergy but just has really dry skin in patched on the back of his legs. They weighed him and he is now 17lbs! Love that my little man is fattening up! It's crazy. The Hubby and I have to think about getting the next size carseat! The one we have only goes up to 22 lbs! Constantly something to buy it feels like. I have to admit it is pretty fun though. Who doesn't like shopping? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment