So today is March 1st and its snowing! I like a good snowstorm but since this winter has been such a dud I am ready for spring! Hubby is gone for the day plowing and sanding. Someone has to make the roads safe right?! So its just me and Bugs. He just woke up from his nap and is looking at me like who are you again? Ha
He slept for about and hour. He usually takes his first nap around 10 o'clock. I read somewhere that babies around his age will typically sleep around 12-15 hours in a 24 hour period. So if he sleeps about 8 hours a night(with a wake up or two in the middle) and then gets about 4 naps a day at an hour each, that brings us to about 12 hours. This can change if we go for a walk or go to the mall. He usually passes out for as long as he's in his carriage which is helpful if he has missed his morning nap and is a total crankypants.
Tomorrow Bugs will be 4 months old!! Where did the time go??? We have his 4 month appointment with the pediatrician on the 6th. That gives me another week to mentally and physically prepare (I am now whispering) for the shots he is going to get. I always have a harder time than he does...oh well I cry over anything these days!
Ok...its time to go grab another cup of coffee and snuggle with Bugs on the couch!
Enjoy your day! xo
No comments:
Post a Comment