Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tubbie Time

One of the things I purchased before Bugs arrived was the Summer Infant Right Height Center Tub - Summer Infant - Babies "R" Us. When you first bring your baby home you have to give him/her a sponge bath only...until the little piece of the umbilical cord falls off (side note: ewww!)  Once you can give your baby a bath this is the way to go!!  This is a tub that can grow with your baby. It is in three seperate pieces.  For now we only use the green insert in our kitchen sink. Bugs loves baths!!  I only hope he continues to like water once summer comes around and we go swimming in Nana and Grandpas pool! (another side note: When did Bugs get so pudgy? I have to admit I am loving every ounce of it!)


My goodness he's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment